Let’s Give Mota A Good Old-Fashioned New York Send-Off!
I know I already posted on this subject, but I can’t help myself and I needed to release some more energy.
Can somebody please tell me what kind of drugs the Brewers were taking when they agreed to trade Johnny Estrada for Guillermo Mota. Somebody, please explain to me what their thought process was?
I don’t even care at this point how good or how bad Estrada is at throwing out runners. He can hit for average, he can hit for some power, and he can call a good game and block the plate. I would have taken any warm body they were willing to give us for Mota. Hell, I would have even taken a cadaver.
Guillermo Mota has never been a friend of Mets Merized. His signing was a mistake that thankfully has been erased. Goodbye, good riddance and good luck.
About the Author: Joe DeCaro
I'm a lifelong Mets fan who loves writing and talking about the Amazins' 24/7. From the Miracle in 1969 to the magic of 1986, and even the near misses in '73 and '00, I've experienced it all - the highs and the lows. I started Mets Merized Online in 2005 to feed my addiction. Follow me on Twitter @metsmerized.
- Major Mofongo: on MMO Exclusive: A Look Inside The Mets Dominican Complex: Thank God for Omar building this complex... IMO...
- Social Network [x-MoBiLe] Nulled: on Sandy Disappointed With Some Of His Moves And The Team’s Performance: Sandy Disappointed With Some Of His Moves...
- Alex68: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: And another thing, can we let the...
- Alex68: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: I can live with that... Only people...
- Alex68: on Team Source On Wheeler: “He’s Ready”: And BTW, the kid's never had a...
Check Out These Great MLB Links!
Mets Autograph Signings
Mets Fan Apparel
Mets Autographed Baseballs
Baseball Card Supplies
For the best seats and lowest MLB ticket prices, go to PurchaseSeats.com. Get your Mets Tickets now and follow them on the road with Yankees Tickets, Phillies Tickets, Nationals Tickets and Braves Tickets!